ApplyWithUs℠ Acceptable Use Policy
Revised and Effective as of October 1, 2019
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") identifies activities and content that are prohibited on, through or in connection with the ApplyWithUs website at applywithus.com(the "ApplyWithUs Site") and the ApplyWithUs Service provided by ApplicationsOnline, LLC through the ApplyWithUs Site, as of the effective date shown above. This AUP is not exhaustive and ApplicationsOnline may modify this AUP from time to time, in its sole discretion, by posting the modified AUP on the ApplyWithUs Site. By accessing the ApplyWithUs Site or by using the ApplyWithUs Service, you accept the most recent version of this AUP and agree to use the ApplyWithUs Site and/or ApplyWithUs Service only in a manner consistent with this AUP. Any use/activity/content in violation of this AUP may result in deletion of non-compliant content, and/or the termination of your ability to use the ApplyWithUs Site and the ApplyWithUs Service, and may constitute a breach of your agreement with ApplicationsOnline.
PROHIBITED USES OF THE APPLYWITHUS SITE AND SERVICE
The ApplyWithUs Site and the ApplyWithUs Service may be used only for lawful purposes and activities which are otherwise not harmful or offensive to others, as determined by ApplicationsOnline in its sole discretion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, without the express written permission of ApplicationsOnline you may not use the ApplyWithUs Site or the ApplyWithUs Service to:
- Violate any international, federal, state or local law, rule, regulation, ordinance or order, including, but not limited to: (i) any such laws, rules, regulations, ordinances or orders regarding privacy, defamation, pornography, or obscenity; and (ii) the federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other laws related to unsolicited commercial email messages;
- Infringe or violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others;
- Invade the privacy of or violate the privacy rights of others;
- Collect, store, process, or otherwise handle: (i) Protected Health Information (as defined in 45 C.F.R. § 160.103); or (ii) credit card or payment card information;
- Solicit or collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16;
- Impersonate any other person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity, age, or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Engage in fraud, identity theft, or any other deceptive activity or unlawful conduct;
- Upload, post, transmit or distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses or similar malicious software that may damage, impact, gain unauthorized access to or interfere with the operation of the ApplyWithUs Site, the ApplyWithUs Service, or any server, computer, system, database, or data; or
- Display or facilitate the display of third party advertising or marketing materials or any commercial content not approved by ApplicationsOnline.
In addition to the prohibited uses of the ApplyWithUs Site and ApplyWithUs Service specified above, you may not:
- Provide false or inaccurate registration information or otherwise misrepresent your true identity;
- Engage in any illegal activities or activities that may be harmful or offensive to ApplicationsOnline or others, as determined by ApplicationsOnline;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized electronic mail, advertising messages, promotional materials, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Resell the ApplyWithUs Service or use the ApplyWithUs Site or the ApplyWithUs Service for any commercial purpose, or for the benefit of any third party, except pursuant to a written agreement signed by ApplicationsOnline;
- Mirror or frame the ApplyWithUs Site or any individual element within the ApplyWithUs Site;
- Use, reproduce or display the ApplicationsOnline or ApplyWithUs names, service marks, logos or other proprietary information without ApplicationsOnline's express written consent;
- Attempt to access, search, scrape, download or copy the ApplyWithUs Site, the ApplyWithUs Service or any software, content or data of either, through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by ApplicationsOnline or other generally available browsers, except as authorized by ApplicationsOnline in writing or through policies published on the ApplyWithUs Site (e.g., a robots.txt file);
- Access, attempt to gain access to, or use non-public areas of the ApplyWithUs Site, servers, or databases;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the ApplyWithUs Site or the ApplyWithUs Service;
- Avoid, bypass, impair, circumvent or otherwise breach or attempt to breach any security or authentication measures of the ApplyWithUs Site or the ApplyWithUs Service;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the ApplyWithUs Site or the ApplyWithUs Service;
- Interfere with or disrupt the ApplyWithUs Site or the ApplyWithUs Service or servers or networks connected to the ApplyWithUs Site or the ApplyWithUs Service; or
- Engage in excessive usage of the ApplyWithUs Site or the ApplyWithUs Service, as determined by ApplicationsOnline in its sole discretion, including usage that adversely affects the speed, responsiveness, or functionality of the ApplyWithUs Site, or disrupts the availability of the ApplyWithUs Site or the ApplyWithUs Service for other Customers.
CONTENT PROHIBITED ON THE APPLYWITHUS SITE AND SERVICE
You agree not to upload, transmit, communicate, distribute, post or otherwise use or make publicly available any text, comments, documents, images, photographs, graphics, videos, movies, audio files or other materials or content, regardless of media or format, which in any way:
- consists of or contains any information or content that violates any international, federal, state or local law, rule, regulation, ordinance or order, or encourages any conduct that violates any of the foregoing;
- contains any information or content deemed by ApplicationsOnline to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, tortious, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), threatening, intimidating, profane, obscene, pornographic, indecent, or otherwise objectionable;
- infringes, violates or (if used) may infringe or violate any third party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other intellectual property, personal or proprietary rights;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive;
- comprises or includes any "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any similar form of solicitation;
- may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, expropriate, or otherwise gain unauthorized access to or use of the ApplyWithUs Site, the ApplyWithUs Service or any other website, system, program, database or data; or
- consists of or includes third party advertising, marketing materials, links or commercial materials not approved by ApplicationsOnline.
INVESTIGATION/REPORTING OF VIOLATIONS
ApplicationsOnline reserves the right, but is not obligated, to investigate any violation of this AUP and/or remove or prevent access to any materials or content on the ApplyWithUs Site and/or the ApplyWithUs Service for any reason or for no reason, including, without limitation, any materials or content that ApplicationsOnline believes violates this AUP or the ApplyWithUs Terms of Service. ApplicationsOnline may also report any activity that we suspect violates any law, rule, regulation, ordinance or order to the appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate governmental authorities or third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that ApplicationsOnline may cooperate with any governmental authority in connection with any investigation into the use of the ApplyWithUs Site or the ApplyWithUs Service and may disclose any information pertinent to such investigation to the investigating authority in response to valid order or demand, or otherwise in ApplicationsOnline's sole discretion.
This AUP was last revised on and is effective as of: October 1, 2019.